Asset and Liability Management
Oakvale Treasury offers a total asset and liability risk management solution that enables Credit Unions, Building Societies, Friendly Societies and other Deposit Taking Institutions to meet APRA requirements and achieve best practice interest rate risk management.
Oakvale Treasury partners with Protecht to provide this service including the use of Protecht.ALM’s asset and liability risk management system which has been adopted by over 25 Credit Unions and Building Societies.
By utilising our asset management and liability risk management service, your senior management team can more accurately assess the level of interest rate risk associated with your balance sheet. You can also ensure that your organisation is implementing best practice asset and liability risk management.
Our asset management and liability management service enables your organisation to:
- Gain an independent perspective on the measuring and reporting of interest rate risk associated with your balance sheet including Gap, Sensitivity and Value at Risk
- Receive a tailored risk management report including an in-depth analysis of interest rate risk in your portfolio
- Access strategic advice that factors in an analysis of the impact of different interest rate hedging strategies on your organisation’s risk profile
- Review profit and loss simulations under differing interest rate scenarios via scenario analysis
- Draw on our expertise in developing robust risk management policies and procedures, and through our attendance at Asset and Liability Committee meetings and Board presentations.
Contact Oakvale Treasury today to learn more about our specialist asset management and liability management service that will equip your organisation with independent advice regarding this important area.