Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions
Oakvale Capital Limited
AFS Licence No. 229842
This page contains terms and conditions which govern the use of this website. Use of this website is only in accordance with these conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use this website.
TERMS: Oakvale Capital Limited (us); The User (you); The Oakvale Capital Website (the Site)
1. Browsing Conditions. Subject to the following exceptions, you may not modify, transmit, distribute or reproduce in whole or in part any of the material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may make such incidental copies of the material on this Site as is necessary for you to browse the Site. This includes downloading the information, storing it in cache, and displaying it, and making printed copies of the pages which make up the Site for personal, non-commercial use. It does not include making copies of printed pages, reproducing material from this Site in other websites, or mirroring the Site.
2. Third Party and Link Disclaimers. This Site may have links to other websites. We do not control or maintain these websites, and we are not responsible for their content. These links are made available as a convenience only and do not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of the linked Site. By linking to sites operated by third parties, Oakvale Capital Limited is not authorising the reproduction of any material on such sites, as such material may be the subject of intellectual property rights.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty. The materials provided on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, audio and video, are provided without any warranties, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the materials on this Site. We do not warrant that this Site or any of its contents or features will be available at any time. No warranties are given as to the accuracy, completeness or up to date nature of the materials provided.
The statements and opinions contained in this website are based on currently prevailing conditions in financial markets and are so contained in good faith and in the belief that such statements and opinion are not false or misleading. In preparing this website, Oakvale Capital Limited has relied upon information which it believes to be reliable and accurate. Oakvale Capital Limited believes that this website and the opinions expressed in this website are accurate, but no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given. Oakvale Capital Limited does not warrant that its investigation has revealed all of the matters which a more extensive examination might disclose. This website may not be reproduced, transmitted, or made available either in part or in whole to any third party without the prior written consent of Oakvale Capital Limited.
4. Limitation of Liability. We accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of direct or indirect use or application of any material or information made available on this Site, and recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, for any use of this Site, or any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Improvements. We may make changes and/or improvements to this Site and this agreement at any time without notice.
6. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Western Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Western Australia.
7. Oakvale, Oakvale Capital Limited, Oakvale Treasury, Acorn™ and all associated logos and trademarks are registered trademarks of Oakvale Capital Limited ABN 72 009 070 884 and may not be used without Oakvale’s written consent.
8. The information is general in nature and does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential reader. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and is not an invitation to take up securities or other financial products or services. No decision should be made on the basis of the information without first seeking expert financial advice.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The material within this website may not be used in any way for any reason.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.