Interest Rate Risk Management
Movements in interest rates can have a significant bearing on your organisation’s profitability.
Oakvale Treasury has significant expertise in guiding Boards, CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers in all aspects of effective interest rate risk management.
We model your interest rate exposures created by borrowing and/or investments. We examine various scenarios, applying a range of interest rate derivative or physical transactions to meet your potential hedging and/or investment requirements or outcomes including:
- Fixed and floating rate securities
- Interest rate swaps
- Forward rate agreements
- Interest rate options
- Cross currency interest rate swaps.
How your organisation benefits from our interest rate risk management services
By drawing on our services, your organisation can:
- Better understand the impact of interest rate risk
- Quantify the potential outcome of these risks
- Develop strategies to help ensure you are earning the interest rate returns you are seeking, or mitigating the cost of interest you are required to pay.
Prudent interest rate risk management can reduce your organisation’s exposure to an adverse fluctuation in interest rates or help you take advantage of a favourable variation. Contact Oakvale Treasury today and benefit from our knowledge and capability in the important area of interest rate risk management.