Our management reporting service provides your organisation with customised reports that can include:
- All outstanding transactions
- A comparison of actual transactions with policy limits
- Market valuations
- Information about the volume and nature of transactions you are conducting by individual counterparties and more.
Management reporting accounts are available on an annual, quarterly or monthly basis in accordance with your requirements.
General Accounting Reports
At your request, Oakvale will run and distribute accounting reports. This process can be done as frequently as monthly, and will ‘lock in’ a finalised effectiveness testing result at the date run which is subsequently updated. There are different options available for the type of reports you receive including:
- Accrual Report displaying the accrual calculation and dollar amount for the period.
- Detailed General Ledger Trial Balance Report displaying the individual journal entries for each transaction that has occurred during the period (including accruals, cash entries and hedge accounting).
- General Ledger Trial Balance Export Version displaying the individual journal entries for each transaction that has occurred during the period (including accruals, cash entries and hedge accounting) in a column format that can easily be uploaded directly into your existing accounting system.
- Summary General Ledger Trial Balance Report displaying a summarised view of the transactions that occurred during the period (including accruals, cash entries and hedge accounting).
You may select which reports you would like to receive on a regular basis.
Contact Oakvale Treasury today to learn how we can assist your organisation in all aspects of Hedge accounting testing and compliance (AASB 139 / IFRS 9).