Improve Efficiency With our Specialist Treasury Systems
Your treasury systems can be significantly enhanced by drawing on Oakvale Treasury’s Systems. Centring on our Acorn™ Online Treasury Management service, your organisation can access the scale advantages of the largest treasuries without the associated costs.
Acorn™ is a cost effective, robust and fully supported solution designed specifically for businesses with treasury exposures.
Powered by Sungard’s AvantGard-Quantum, Acorn™ is easy to use and provides comprehensive treasury management functionality – ranging from sophisticated deal capture and back office processing to advanced risk analysis and reporting.
Access to Oakvale’s Help Desk regarding the use of the system, training, customised reporting, assistance with data entry and meeting treasury related accounting standard requirements is also included as part of this service.
Acorn™ – a leader in online treasury systems
Acorn™ boasts powerful features, including but not limited to:
- Online access to portfolios – 24 hrs a day, 7 days per week
- Mark to market valuations calculated using independent market feeds
- Security, reliability and privacy
- Remote access capability
- Full hedge accounting capability
- Comprehensive reporting with access to over 100 reports including:
- Cash flow reports – highlighting upcoming flows and cash positions
- Transaction reports – tracking ongoing corporate actions and audit reporting
- Position reports – showing portfolio positions combined with market valuations
- Risk reports - analysing ongoing exposures with sensitivity analysis
Acorn™ is a fully supported online treasury solution. It interfaces with a range of risk management systems, accounting systems and other software such as Microsoft Excel and Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
Asset and Liability Risk Management
In conjunction with Protecht Pty Ltd, Oakvale Treasury also offers a complete asset and liability risk management service known as Protecht.ALM.
Protecht.ALM enables you to assess the level of interest rate risk associated with your balance sheet. This system has been adopted by over 25 Credit Unions and Building Societies.
How your organisation benefits from our specialist treasury systems
Acorn™ and Protecht.ALM equip your organisation with powerful tools that can enable you to make important financial decisions on a fully informed basis.
Backed by the support of our team of specialist advisors, our treasury systems offer your organisation a clear financial and competitive advantage.
Contact Oakvale Treasury today to learn more about how our specialist treasury systems can significantly improve the efficiency and capability of your treasury function.