Acorn™ Online Treasury Service
Oakvale Treasury’s Online Treasury Service (Acorn™) is a fully supported online treasury solution in Australia and is backed by access to Oakvale’s financial and operational risk management professionals.
The service is powered by SunGard’s AvantGard-Quantum™ software (“Quantum”) and provides comprehensive treasury management functionality ranging from sophisticated deal capture and back office processing to advanced risk analysis and reporting.
Acorn™ is a best practice business solution and provides protection and comfort through a comprehensive state-of-the-art online recording and reporting system that allows you to make important financial decisions on a fully informed basis.
The underlying system has the ability to facilitate interfaces with a range of risk management systems, accounting systems and other software such as Microsoft Excel and Word or Adobe Acrobat.
The Acorn™ service boasts powerful features, including but not limited to:
- Online access to portfolios – 24 hrs a day, 7 days per week
- Mark to market valuations calculated using independent market feeds
- Security, reliability and privacy
- Remote access capability
- Full hedge accounting capability
- Comprehensive Reporting with access to over 100 reports including:
- Cash Flow Reports – highlighting upcoming flows and cash positions
- Transaction Reports – tracking ongoing corporate actions and audit reporting
- Position Reports – showing portfolio positions combined with market valuations
- Risk Reports - analysing ongoing exposures with sensitivity analysis.
In addition, Oakvale Treasury offers its clients a level of service support and value added services not available from other treasury system vendors.
- Operational helpdesk support
- Technical helpdesk support
- Accounting support
- Service enhancement support
- Financial Risk Management Support
- Monthly delivery of the Economic Report
- Delivery of Daily Reports.
Oakvale Treasury maintains a close relationship with SunGard to ensure the Acorn™ service continues to be a comprehensive state-of-the-art solution. The service provides numerous advantages including:
- Access to the world renowned Quantum treasury system
- Upgrades on an ongoing basis
- No implementation is required by our clients
- No setup is required by our clients
- Full user training
- Full segregation of duties
- Facilitates transfer of data to 3rd party applications
- Access to a library of standard reports
- Nominal implementation time (usually 1 to 2 weeks)
- Proven functionality
- Reduced administration
- Efficiency of business process.
Acorn™ is a cost effective solution that is designed specifically for businesses with treasury exposures seeking a well controlled, robust and fully supported treasury solution. It offers the scale advantages of the largest treasuries without the associated costs.
Value Added Services
Oakvale Treasury offers its clients access to a range of support services as part of the online treasury service:
Technical HelpDesk Support
The technical helpdesk support assists our clients in accessing the online system and its features.
Operational Helpdesk Support
Operational helpdesk support assists our clients with their ongoing use of the system including queries which relate to:
- Queries on confirmations
- Assistance in resolving any good value claims
- Amending rate sets
- Factor changes on certain instrument types
- Amending option exercises or lapses
- Deal entry
- Adding or changing static data.
Service Enhancement Support
Oakvale Treasury works with our clients post-implementation to ensure they receive the best performance from the service on a day-to-day basis. We maintain regular contact with clients and discuss their ongoing use of Acorn™ and supporting services, to enable them to obtain maximum benefit from their use of the service. We also keep clients informed of service enhancements and assist with any particular requirements they may have.
Financial Risk Management Support
Clients receive access to our advisory team who support clients by providing services ranging from policy advice to market strategies and instrument pricing.
Newsletter and Financial Market Reports
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or greater is required to access Acorn™.
Secure access to Acorn™ requires a fixed IP address. Please quote the following IP address to our support team to confirm if this PC is on a suitable network.
Your IP Address is:220.127.116.11
Find out how Acorn™ offers a cost effective, robust and fully supported treasury solution for your organisation. Contact Oakvale Treasury today to learn more.